<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6654090090396310536?origin\x3dhttp://leglesstable-lameketeer03.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 4, 2009





Saw her again today. Man, she is still distant with me. Even after all this time she still won't open up to me. Anyway wonder what's been bothering her... She has been looking down the last few days... I just hope she opens up to me. Honestly...I just hope she knows that I'm always ready to lend a listening ear if she has any worries she wants to discuss. I wonder what and how she thinks of me... Man, I just wish I knew how to interact with her more...


++ Memory Stored at 9:59 PM ++

Character info

Name

-lameketeer03

Description

-Loves being lame to the point of lame. Because after all A-C-S-I is spelt as L-A-M-E in all ways.



Allies

The Wull
LEVY XD
http://hi.baidu.com/oren912000/


Captain's Log-Past Memories

  • .. April 2009
  • .. May 2009
  • .. June 2009
  • .. July 2009
  • .. August 2009
  • .. September 2009
  • .. October 2009
  • .. November 2009
  • .. December 2009
  • .. January 2010


  • Image: Kingdom Hearts 2
    Software: Adobe Photoshop