Sunday, June 14, 2009
Weekly post for hols
Well, weeks 2 has finally ended. Physics revision is not really complete yet but I'm confident that my current level of knowledge is just nice for an A. This, however, does not mean that I must stop. Aim for physics is...90%. Physics must be my best subject. Anyway, finally managed to sign up for the NTU concept test. Here is a link for those who wish to sign up: https://www.spms.ntu.edu.sg/NCTRegistration/
Well, went to the PC show on Friday. It was super crowded for a weekday but crowd was significantly less then a weekend day. Went to get a new creative mosaic MP3. Yes, some may say they suck. Well its all preference. I prefer CREATIVE over most brands including APPLE. No offense to Steve Job fans. Also went there for a another purpose. I went mainly because of a certain special someone. She wanted me to check up on prices of MP3s for her so obviously I consented(no argument there eh?). Lucky for me the shops were right next to each other. No need to fight the crowd(phew''').
Well folks, we are now nearing the start of of a very stressful time. Some advice is that slow down. But not to much. Just enough for us to recover ourselves and regroup for we are going to need all our strength this term. So that's all for this time guys.
Matthew Lameketeer03 signing off: When we pass a magnet through a coil, the change in the number of magnetic flux lines cutting it induces a leftward shift of the aggregate demand curve which results in nucleophilic substitution of the maclaurin's expressions which differentiates itself into a balance argument of an essay with clarification of key terms.
++ Memory Stored at 10:13 PM ++