<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6654090090396310536?origin\x3dhttp://leglesstable-lameketeer03.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 5, 2009



End of week 1 of hols



Well, week 1 of the hols has ended. Went to school mainly for the first 4 days. Still I managed to complete my revision for chemistry. The whole yellow A-lvl practice book and the whole Ten-Year series. Now I have no more chem questions left. Looks like I need to find more. Well, tomorrow 6th June is the day of my SAT I test. I hope to get the full score of 2100 if not 2000 is fine with me. After that week 2 is my physics revision. Now I have no intention of not getting A for this subject. After all, physics is my interest. Plus, I have no intention of lagging behind Levin, the one person I still can't beat at physics.

On another note, progress for my personal life seems to be making some headway. Thats the word, seems. I'm not even sure that I am actually succeeding. Well, also on my gaming scene, I've finally managed to get 1 of my Granado Espada teams to surpass level 55. I can finally start a sort of 'family'. Maple also seems to be making progress with my character level almost doubling from 30 to 60 under 4 days. That is for my extreme account. Not my basic and usual account so don't get it wrong, the crossbow man character is my basic account character.

Well that's all for this week. Will be writing more soon.

Matthew Lameketeer03 signing off: Why did the chicken cross the road? Ans from Philip Yeo: The chickens have a MORAL responsibility to cross the road. If they don't, we'll name them in the newspapers.


++ Memory Stored at 6:27 PM ++

Character info

Name

-lameketeer03

Description

-Loves being lame to the point of lame. Because after all A-C-S-I is spelt as L-A-M-E in all ways.



Allies

The Wull
LEVY XD
http://hi.baidu.com/oren912000/


Captain's Log-Past Memories

  • .. April 2009
  • .. May 2009
  • .. June 2009
  • .. July 2009
  • .. August 2009
  • .. September 2009
  • .. October 2009
  • .. November 2009
  • .. December 2009
  • .. January 2010


  • Image: Kingdom Hearts 2
    Software: Adobe Photoshop