<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6654090090396310536?origin\x3dhttp://leglesstable-lameketeer03.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 28, 2009



End of hols...the final rush!



Well here it is...the final day of the June holidays...and the final day of official 'not work at 110%'. As of this moment...we need to work at 150%-300% for this is the last leg guys. No more chances. Its pre-lims then the real A-levels. Let's all give our best during this final hurdle. I for one will. Its not a negotiation for me. Its a must. Well anyway today was a good day. Morning time I woke up at 530 to go to Pasir Ris for the AYG torch relay. Then I reach the MRT sation at 600hrs. I got freaking tricked by LTA... I waited like some retard on the Pasir Ris bound track for 20+min only to realize that first train bound in that direction is at 642hrs...Well passing on to the event...it was as John suggested...90% wait, 10% work with us only running like 100+ meters... Then we went to play the games...1 phrase:' Waste of time' Icame back home and slept till about 1330 hrs. Studied all the way till about Just 10 min b4 this post. Well Thats was how my last day of hols was spent.

Lameketeer03 signing off: The game show 'Who wants to be a terrorist?' was designed to find 'The Apprentice' who would win 'The Amazing Race' to be crowned 'Terrorist Idol'


++ Memory Stored at 9:27 PM ++

Character info

Name

-lameketeer03

Description

-Loves being lame to the point of lame. Because after all A-C-S-I is spelt as L-A-M-E in all ways.



Allies

The Wull
LEVY XD
http://hi.baidu.com/oren912000/


Captain's Log-Past Memories

  • .. April 2009
  • .. May 2009
  • .. June 2009
  • .. July 2009
  • .. August 2009
  • .. September 2009
  • .. October 2009
  • .. November 2009
  • .. December 2009
  • .. January 2010


  • Image: Kingdom Hearts 2
    Software: Adobe Photoshop