<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6654090090396310536?origin\x3dhttp://leglesstable-lameketeer03.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 3, 2009



SR OLYMPICS EXCO



Well this is quite late for this kind of post but now that I have finally managed to sort out the pictures I can finally write on it.

The exco of SR OLYMPICS is a fun bunch with many differing and 'interesting' personalities. I personally had fun planning and I am very glad that I had the opportunity to actually help these people plan for such a grand event. I feel that the exco has grown from a bunch of strangers to a very close and tight-knit group and that these friendships will last a lifetime. Here is a pic of the group:

Starting from the left : Ivan, Kumar, Kai Siang, Ianson, Siong Wei,Victor(ia),Ms Rivera, Clara,Yeo Mei(bottom), Wan Ru, Omar, Jack(back),'Prince Saputra(hope it's right)' aka Yehfri, Yan Ping, Jasmine, Shafim, Jun Hong and last me. Missing are Kelly, Yong Xin, Felicia and Michelle.

A pity we were not able to get a whole group photo but this is good enough for the memories.

As for the event itself, it was a blast. Everything went off smoothly and we were praised for the excellent job we did compared to last year. I am very thankful for that.

Well all good things must come to an end but memories do not and so do friendships. Even though the A-levels are coming and stress will soon peak for most(I myself need to study hard) I hope that we will all look back and remember the interesting times we had through this event.

So to the exco of SR OLYMPICS this is a memoir from me. All the best in your exams and may god watch you and bless you and may all your future endeavours be successful.

Matthew Lameketeer03 signing off: If you see 2 Chinese men holding hands & you call them "gays", what do you call 10 Chinese man holding hands ?
Answer : CHINGAY !!


++ Memory Stored at 6:50 PM ++

Character info

Name

-lameketeer03

Description

-Loves being lame to the point of lame. Because after all A-C-S-I is spelt as L-A-M-E in all ways.



Allies

The Wull
LEVY XD
http://hi.baidu.com/oren912000/


Captain's Log-Past Memories

  • .. April 2009
  • .. May 2009
  • .. June 2009
  • .. July 2009
  • .. August 2009
  • .. September 2009
  • .. October 2009
  • .. November 2009
  • .. December 2009
  • .. January 2010


  • Image: Kingdom Hearts 2
    Software: Adobe Photoshop