Thursday, April 23, 2009
What a day...
Indeed the heading says it all. It has been a very that kind of day.
To start things off, I most likely just pushed the girl I have most affection for further away from me due to a VERY and I mean VERY dumb mistake I made. Then I find out that her friend's friend likes me...man talk about irony at its best....
Then we have to stay back until 9+ for SR OLYMPICS rehearsal and then I must get to school by 630 am the next morn, now that is life saying: 'get used to it'
Now all I can do is time out with her. Well that is the best thing to do at any rate.
But finally, SR OLYMPICS tomorrow! after this can finally get down fully to studies. Mids all the way!
Well that's all for now. Will get back to you soon.
Matthew Lameketeer03 signing off: What's the diff between jumping off the 20th floor and the 2nd floor? Ans--> 20th: you go 'Ahhhhhhhhh.....splat!, 2nd: you go 'splat, AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'
++ Memory Stored at 10:45 PM ++